For Moms and Babies
Preparing for your new baby is an exciting time! Part of that preparation needs to include preparing yourself, both physically and emotionally, for the changes that are on the way.
- Learn about the Healthy Pregnancy Program
- Know what to expect during your pregnancy and after baby arrives
- Subscribe to Text4Baby for valuable tips and reminders
- Access tools, calculators and additional resources
The HPI Healthy Pregnancy Program is a complimentary program that provides support and resources for healthy moms and babies. We want to make sure you are cared for and get answers to all of the questions you have during your journey—from pregnancy, to delivery, to postpartum care.
Call: 888-975-8185, presss 2 and leave a confidential voicemail message
- A welcome gift: the Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Access to one-on-one support from a Healthy Pregnancy Care Coordinator
- Online resources for a healthy pregnancy
- Valuable tips and reminders with Text4Baby
- Postpartum education and support
- A celebration gift: What to Expect the First Year
Tips, Tools & Support:
- Schedule check-in calls with your care coordinator each trimester
- Discuss preventive care and questions to bring to your obstetrician
- Learn about healthy lifestyles in pregnancy, including nutrition, weight gain, hydration, and exercise
Click on the image above to sign up, or text the word "baby" (or "bebe" to receive messages in Spanish) to 511411. Whether you are an expecting mother or a new mother, you will receive valuable tips and reminders for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
For more information about Text4baby and the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition, go to text4baby.org
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) recommends screening for postpartum depression (PPD) with a validated tool, such as the EPDS. Complete the EPDS form below and bring it with you to your next doctor’s appointment. If your score adds up to 10 or more, call your doctor, the Healthy Pregnancy Program or Doctors On Demand right away to be further assessed for PPD.